It has been awhile since I have posted a session! Things are starting to slow down here as I await the arrival our newest little one! It has been awhile since I shot an engagement session and it was really great to get out last night and shoot this beautiful couple’s session!!! Enjoy!
As many of you know, I will not be taking any more sessions after October 1st so that I can finish up with clients I have before my family welcomes a new baby (and I go on Maternity leave) in November! This means mini-sessions will be coming up soon!!!!!!
Here’s the deal:
Session Location: Swanson Park (near Central and Maize)
Session Dates and Times: Session #1: Monday, September 29th at 6:00pm
Session #2: Monday, September 29th at 6:30pm
Session #3: Tuesday, September 30th at 6:00pm
Session #4: Tuesday, September 30th at 6:30pm
- There are only 4 sessions available.
- Each session will last up to 30 minutes and 15 fully edited proofs will be available for viewing in an online private gallery from each session.
- Each session will cost $150 and include: the session fee, and 3 favorite images delivered electronically (via email) with unlimited reprint rights up to an 11×14.
- Sessions can include up to 6 people in one family (if you have more than that please email me and we can see what we can work out).
- Payment is due when reserving the time slot.
- If you would like to book a time slot, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org titled MINI SESSION. Booking is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED, so the quicker you reply, the more likely it is you will get a slot!
-a few cute photos of you as a couple or your family all together
-gifts for family & grandparents
Here is a glimpse at Cori and Eric’s beautiful wedding day!
Here is a sneak peek at this beautiful couple’s engagement session from this evening!
Everyone once and a while I get an opportunity to shoot in the most perfect weather with the most perfect couple! This session was one of those occasions! There has been so much crummy/ windy/ stormy with no rain (what’s up with that?)/ weird weather lately, that I forgot what a perfect evening looked like—- until this session! The weather was amazing and the sun cast a beautiful warm glow over the whole session! Enough talk, here are some of the pictures! : )